Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Handmade cards for sale

A co-worker of mine tried to convince me to start selling my cards, so, I decided to give it  a try... I started with a few of my Easter cards. I added a tab to the top of my blog for the cards I am selling, of course, most of my cards are available, if you have any requests, please let me know...

Hugs!! Angi Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Cricut Top 40