Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wine Bottle Gift



I was inspired by this bottle I found on pintrist and decided to give my own version a try. I really couldn't find any buttons that I liked on top of the paper.


I used some stampin up Red Glimmer paper to dress up this wine bottle, a strip of basic black for the belt and Brushed gold for the belt buckle. The belt buckle was a Tim Holtz ornamental die and the tag is made with glimmer paper, whisper white and the stamp is from Stampin Up Greetings of the Season. Finally, years ago, I punched a bunch of left-over green paper with a holly stamp to use up my scraps. I can no longer find the holly punch but the box of all the green holly punch made with scraps is still around, so I used that and some red jewels I had laying around to put some "berries" on it.

I am really excited with the way it came out, I almost dont want to give it away.

No comments:

Cricut Top 40