Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Stampin' Up! demonstrator site and onlin


Merry Christmas Eve! My Sleep schedule is wacked, so, I am blogging in the middle of the night. I guess it really doesn't matter too much, since my kids informed me that they will be awake at 0500 to open Christmas presents tomorrow, lol. Just a quick share of a project from the demo website. I will be back later with a great project I have been working on and I am very excited to share it with you!

You can find out more about this project, and others as well as the ingredients needed to make this cute little box and of course you can purchase them all as well... here


Follow Me on PinterestHugs!! Angi

No comments:

Cricut Top 40