Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's Christmas Eve and the kids are all plugged in as usual, so I am happily stampin away while watching "A Christmas Carol" on the tube. I am so loving pinterest, I could spend all day on there getting inspiration for cards I will never create ;) I am still using my first half back of Candlelight Christmas DSP and loving all the inspiration I am finding. My craft room is a disaster and my sweats are all inky and glittery and there is nothing I would rather be doing, whilst my children are busy with their own passions except maybe spend some time with my special someone, who is out of town with family this week and so, this is the best "me time" I could ask for!




 All cards were created using Candlelight Christmas DSP, which of course, is available here. The top right is rolled DSP punched with various sized circle and scalloped circle punches, the top left is simply scalloped circle punches wrapped around a hand drawn tree, the quilt card to the left is a Top Note die and the bottom card was just a simple bunch of squares, all of these cards were inspired by others seen on pinterest.















Hugs!! Angi Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Cricut Top 40