Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, February 15, 2010

A couple layouts

 I am totally loving this paper from Fancy Pants, I just keep creating layout after layout with these vivid winter colors. I am not sure I really like how the orange layout came out, I think I am going to remove the blue strips, I was using a sketch, but the colors just dont go well together, even if they are of the same line. Anyway, If you havent played with the Frosted Collection, you have to get some, its is so beautiful!









This first layout you can hardly see but as I was sitting in my scrapbook room, looking out at all the snow, there was a striking splash of color in the trees as a cardinal landed. It was so beautiful! I didnt have time to get the telephoto lens on the camera, so you cant see it as well as I wanted, but I really was happy to get the shot!









The second layout, Ice warriors depicts the enormous icecycles outside on our patio, the boys had to grab them and turn them into weapons, of course! I invisioned this layout as I was taking the pictures. I just love this line... I am almost all out of it, I might just have to get some more!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40