Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today's Featured Video: make your own paper flowers

Check out this great video! What a great idea to use up all of those paper scraps and mis matched buttons!!



I tried it out and here are two of the flowers I came up with..... I used a 3" scalloped circle, a 2" scalloped circle and a 1 1/4 scalloped circle to give them a layered look, one of the flowers uses all crumbled paper while the other just as is, I inked one and not the other and put buttons on both.. what do you think? Imagine how much money you can save by making your own flowers!!






Tweet this
Share this on Facebook

1 comment:

orshid god said...

Nice work. my Skills will be test again.:) Thanks for the video.
more

Cricut Top 40