Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Boys Layout

This layout is another one for the cyber crop on the Tally Scraps forum.
It was a sketch challenge, and I just grabbed the pics of the first day of school
and got those done, yep, I am that far behind, well sort of, I usually just scrap
whatever feels right and go with it.

Speaking of going with it, I love naked chipboard letters. I like to use my ink or
markers and color them to match my layout and then some boss gloss embossing
ink and some thick embossing powder like Utee or SU glassy glaze.

It's the perfect way to have the right color every time... I am not buying letters
anymore, just naked chipboard, I love the way they look and I never have to
worry about running out of the right color.....

I do have tons and tons of old alphabet stickers to use up but, I am not buying anymore!!!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Love the layout! Just wanted to stop by and say Congrats on the DT over at STP! Can't wait to work with you! Love, Jess

Cricut Top 40