Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bringing you the best of the blogosphere

Do you know that I subscribe to over 1000 blog feeds? I do this so I can find creative inspiration from all over. There are so many places to get inpsiration from and I love to share what I find with you!! I have been playing around with ideas of how best to share what I find.... Trying to come up with cutesie little things like:

Stampin Up Sunday
SVG Saturday


But where do I put cards and layouts? Sketches?? I only have two days that start with S.. I give up, so here is what i have come up with, let me know if you come up with any cute little ways to do this. Here is what I will do on the blog:


Stampin Up Sundays
Memento Mondays (3D finds)
Tuesday Tutorials (Tutorials and videos)
Wednesday Cards
Sketchy Thursdays (sketches)
Featured Fridays (featured blog)
Saturday Scrapbook Samples





Tweet this
Share this on Facebook

1 comment:

JustYolie said...

Love the new lineup! So when are the SVGs scheduled?

Yolie
http://justyolie.blogspot.com/

Cricut Top 40