Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Friday, January 1, 2010

2 more layouts for you


The first layout, I scrapbooked about Jerrod's duet at his Christmas concert. He was so nervous when he was getting ready to sing that I had butteflies for him. I was so nervous, like I was trying to take the nerves away from him. I was very much ready to puke when he got up there to sing, he did really well though, I was so proud of him~!



























The second layout was from a recent trip to Hawaii with my dad, I wrote about closure because this trip, at age 39, healed so many old childhood wounds, I found the trip to be cathartic and what a place to cleanse the soul, Hawaii~! I used this week's sketch challenge from ScrapFit for this one, I loved the sketch, I think I might actually use it again.


Did you start a project 365 today? Did you take your photo?




Tweet this
Share this on Facebook
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40