Welcome to Scrappin Outloud
Sunday, November 1, 2009
this great project from mel
Dale Livingston created this great project!
Debbie Reeder created this great decorthis one is courtesy of sugar hill
this great snowflake box is from Shari
Tammy's Project using Top Note and Spring Flower.
Pam W's Project using Scallop Envelope
Michele's Project using Top Note and Beautiful Butterflies.
Rachel crafted this great project!
margaret crafted this beautiful board!
all these great crafts are from Creative Craft Fusions
Friday, October 16, 2009
What about this one by Julie
I just love sharing these projects from fellow SU demo's! I really hope you like them as much as I!
1. You can get inky.
2. You can share stamps with friends more easily than you can shoes.
3. You've got control and options.
4. Tap, tap, press is a great rhythm.
5. Using alpha stamps is cheaper than using alpha stickers and chipboard.
7. All the cool people are doing it: Ali Edwards, , Rebecca Sowers, Sharyn Tormanen.
8. You need a new obsession.
10. Stamping has been around since the late 1800's--
it's about time you tried it.
The pretty painted pumpkin below was made using a doily as a stencil. From BHG.
Erica Hofstetter made a Halloween wall hanging for Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs. One close-up photo is shown below. You can see more of the project on Erica's blog here and on MOSD's blog here. As well, Erica has a Halloween mini book shown here.
Remember, also, one of our guest designers, Susan, has submitted an entry into the Gypsy Design Challenge contest and you can vote for her by clicking here: The Gypsy 24-hour Design Challenge Project by Susan Edwards