Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Top 10 goals of 2010

I am back home from my mini-vacation at the boyfriend's place, of course it wasnt as much fun without him there ;) He is still stuck out of the country, on a military mission ( He left on Christmas Eve) Anyway, I had started this layout before I left, but never finished it and now my printer is out of ink. I wanted to finish the layout, so I did it without any pictures. I like to scrapbook my Top 10 goals for the year. I usually don't end up keeping most of them and sometimes, it says the same stuff every year, but... it's nice to wish! This will be the front page of a scrapbook or some sort of art journal, where I will track my goals over the year, or atleast that is the plan. Some of these I know I will keep, some of them, I really have to work at, but I hope to keep them all. I did use MTC to cut my letters. I used basic grey sugar coated scraps for this project, I love the colors, I have all the papers from the collection sitting on my scrap desk so I can play with them some more. I still have to finish two gift scrapbooks, but since the kids are out of town and the boyfriend is out of the country, and I am still recoving from my surgery, I have lots of time to play~







Tweet this
Share this on Facebook
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40