Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year's Eve Layout



I am taking a mini vacation.... My kids are out of state with their father, my boyfriend is out of the country on a military mission and my brother and nephew are at my house, so, I went the the boyfriend's place for some quiet time, alone. Sometimes, its nice just to get away from the every day stuff. I finished my weekly assignments for the class I am taking at Villanova University, I watched my soaps and I took a nice long nap. I have one more week of recovering from surgery before I have to go back to work. I plan to hang out here for a few days, so, until I am back at the scrap room, I wanted to share with you some old layouts I have on my computer. Here is is a New Year's Eve layout, it's from 2007. Back then, I was huge into swaps, and this layout was made from items from a swap on a yahoo group. I havent done that in so long, I really should find another group, I love to get my hands on fabulous new ideas buy trading things with other scrapbookers, I really learned a whole lot of new, charming techniques and I really think I expanded my scrapbook horizons through trading scrapbook elements with others. I also met some amazingly talented scrapbookers, way back before blogging was in.
















Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40