Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Friday, December 25, 2009

A new tradition and some Christmas music for you!

It's just after 2 Am and I just finished wrapping gifts and hiding them. Yep, the boys and I started a new tradition this year, since we don't have Santa (this is our first year) we decided to mix it up a little bit and make a scavenger hunt. I had to come up with clues which led to gifts that were hidden all over the house. This year, I wrapped some styrofoam boxes and taped a gift tag to each one (under the wrapping paper), this was the first clue for each of them which led them to the controllers for their new PS3. The next clues lead them to a new game and another clue and finally, the last clue leads them to the ps3. I will let you know how it goes.... it was kind of fun, but I shouldve wrapped and came up with clues before the last minute.

Here is another video for you.. TSO is my favorite Christmas music! I love going to their concerts and I love listening to them to get into the spirit every year. Carol of the bells is one of my three favorites (okay, now I might have four after my last post) Something about the electric guitar and Holiday music gives me the chills! ( I am a child of the 80s) what are your favorites?


I always wanted my Holiday Lights to play with TSO!!


















1 comment:

lisa808 said...

A Christmas Scavenger Hunt sounds like a lot of fun for the kids. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Cricut Top 40