Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A few good reads

I have been reading a lot while recovering from my surgery. I have a few great books for you to add to your reading lists. First, The Doctor's Wife is a great psychological thriller by Elizabeth Brundage. I also finished to Jodi Picoult books recently, My Sister's Keeper and Nineteen Minutes and finally, everyone should add the Christmas List by Richard Paul Evans and The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck, these are both fabulous Christmas Books to add to your Christmas Decor and put on your table, I plan to re-read these every year, they are both such uplifting Christmas Stories!














Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Cricut Top 40