Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Recipe Altered Tin


I have been wanting to sit down and get some recipes scrapbooked, I have a shoe box full of stickers and embellishments I have been collecting for the day I finally get to do it. I guess the hold up has always been typing the recipes. Today, while catching up on my feeds, I came across this great little tin filled with christmas candy recipes! Ooh I love candy. Too bad I just found out that I am pre-diabetic and I have to lay off the sugar to get off the bad boy list! Anyway, You can find Okieladybugs Scrap N More original post here along with the recipes for download, free... Be sure to give her some love for her fabulous projects!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Cricut Top 40