Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Big Scrappinoutloud News

I am looking for design team members for a new project at scrappinoutloud. If you are interested in being on the January Scrappinoutloud design team, please email me

I will select 5 - 10 members this time around, until we see how the project gos. These will be scrapbook projects with creative prompts. If this all gos well, in the future, I will provide design team members with free stash to help them out, but, until then, this will just be creative prompts and I will feature your layouts here.

I am also looking for new Featured Blogs, if you would like to be featured on scrappinoutloud, please email me or if you have knowledge of a must see blog to feature, please email me

Please put design team or featured blog in the subject line.


Tweet this
Share this on Facebook

No comments:

Cricut Top 40