Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Todays Featured Blog: Kreative Jewels

I search the internet daily for inspiration from other bloggers! Being an Active Duty member, I don't have as much time to create as often as I like, but I still want to share project ideas with my readers. Today, I would like to show you one of my favorite blogs, I always find project inspiration here. I cannot begin to show you all the great projects Julie Dinn has created, but here is a small sample of a few of my Holiday favorites!
 blog it

1 comment:

ThreadCatcher said...

Awesome blog with amazing, acheivable projects. Thanks for sharing.

Cricut Top 40