Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Featured Video: Explosion box gift card holder


Denise Hill
is at it again for today's featured video, an exploding box, gift card holder, how cute!



Here is her instruction video:

and here are the cut files Denise created!
http://www.4shared.com/file/154868865/f1b5c3b7/explosion_gift_card_holderDHill.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/154869146/ede7ac65/explosion_gift_card_holder_horizontalDHill.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Dec. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Jen said...

These are so cool, I have SCAL2 and I am unable to open them. Can you email me at dtrble95@gmail.com and tell me how to use them.

Cricut Top 40