Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Boo Pops


A fellow demo created this fantastic little treat! You can see more here

I have loved our Cast-A-Spell Designer Paper and even though it goes a long ways, I’m on my 2nd pack!!

CAST-A-SPELL DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

115677 $9.95

And I have used and used and used this Pumpkin Patch stamp set. I’ve also seen some really cute ideas to use the adorable "pumpkin" ovals as Easter Eggs! It is multi-dimensional!

PUMPKIN PATCH STAMP SET

116499 $22.95

I used the Spooky Treats rub ons on the small cello bag that holds the boo pops. With a sheet of black and a sheet of white, one pack will cover your crafting needs for this Halloween! Wait until you see the other things I’ll be posting with these rub-ons. Love ‘ em!

SPOOKY TREATS RUB ONS

115729 $10.95 2 sheets, 1 white, 1 black

Finally, this great project would not have been complete without the wonderful 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. While I used the Pumpkin Pie color for this project, the Chocolate Chip, Old Olive And Basic Black options would have all worked well. So many ribbons, so little crafting time! :o)




No comments:

Cricut Top 40