Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Shape Book

Check out this awesome book made by fellow scrapper, Debbie



I think I should put journaling lines here since the space is too small for pix. I've redesigned this so that these pages are larger.
These pages I left blank because I love the paper.
I added the moon with pop dots. It was a piece that I cut off of another piece of paper from the same pack.

I wish I had done more embossing. I just forgot!

Love this layout. Bugjunkies idea. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder to make the fence and boards look like wood, along with the Cricut markers and smugged ink.

Wasn't so excited about the paper I had on this page. Therefore I added one big background for a pic or pix and the cute little guy from the coordinating stickers.


Love this page with the black cat and spider to go with the witch. I had to make a mad dash to Michaels last night to get the white pen to finish the spider and cat and get smaller googlie eyes.
These are the last 2 pages. I used my MS punch for the "Boo". I also used Shimmerz on the moon to make it kinda glow but not covered with Stickles because I wanted the spider web to show through. Hope you can see it.


No comments:

Cricut Top 40