Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Christmas Archiving


Christmas is a time to accumulate clutter. Not only do toy boxes get over filled but so do Christmas storage boxes, photo tubs and even that sweater drawer as we pick up one more decoration or one more ornament.

Andrea Steed shares this article over at Scrapjazz on “how to archive your holiday cards and letters”.

I must admit I don’t actually get too many letters anymore,I guess I could print out my e-mails and keep those safe for reminiscing later in life.

Andrea’s concept is pretty basic but it is a great idea and with a little creativity I am sure you can come up with something fantastic.




1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks for the suggestion! I need to get organized with cards and letters and this is a great way to get started this season!

Thanks!
Jenn
http://www.LearnHowToMakeHolidayBows.com

Cricut Top 40